TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Remote for LOG TV only works if 2 ft. or less from lower rt…

Customer Question
Remote for LOG TV...

Remote for LOG TV only works if 2 ft. or less from lower rt hand screen. How do I e= How to encrese distance from screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG New 55UJ6300

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works Same problem on LG and Uveres remotes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats only problem

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

The remote now works up to 7 ft away Thank you

That is great news problem is caused by glitchy system software the reboot cures

A positive rating at this point is welcome 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony