TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It shuts off by itself after about 30 minutes and then

Customer Question
It shuts off by...

It shuts off by itself after about 30 minutes and then powers back up after about 5 minutes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

50pn6500-ua, about 2 and a half years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything works, just shuts off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Started about two months ago, nothing really happened, just started doing it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Question got closed?