TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can i call you to describe my problem with my TV. It

Customer Question
Can i call you...

Can i call you to describe my problem with my TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It panasonic about 4 or 5 years old. I do not know the model number it is mounted on a wall and i do not have access to the number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No I can only get one station and that is with the panasonic remote on HDMi2 and I cannot connect to Comcast.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know