TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Samsung Model UN75H7150AF TV. While watching last…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung Model UN75H7150AF TV. While watching last night it made a loud pop and went dead. Now it has no power. The red light that is normally on when TV is off isn't showing.

Technician's Assistant: Is your UN75H7150AF connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes. The other things plugged into power strip are working. I tried plugging TV directly into wall. The same thing no power.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes. I read online about problems Samsung was having with power boards or something like that.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm not able to do live call at this time

Loud pop and no red light symptoms show that it is power supply board failure in the TV and replacement of the power supply board will resolve the problem. Please click the following link to view power supply board image and part number info to search/ google it if you have a plan to work on it yourself

http://www.shopjimmy.com/samsung-bn44-00725a-power-supply-led-board.htm

If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use the following link to get a list of TV repair shops in the area which will help to get repair quote...
http://www.tvrepairpros.com/
http://www.tvrepairman.com/
I'm sorry there is no easy or quick fix for this problem and it is definitely hardware failure that needs defective board replacement to resolve the issue. I trust my input will help you out to make the decision about this TV repair or invest that money in new replacement TV.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website.
Thank you.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician