TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a ty-st42px5w. I just added apple TV. I am having…

Customer Question
I have a ty-st42px5w...

I have a ty-st42px5w. I just added apple TV. I am having issues with the picture. Is this a 1080p HD?

Technician's Assistant: What Apple model do you have? How old is it?

Brand new 4k

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works. It seems that it has the biggest issues with sports channels which would be direct TV now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

ty-st42px5w is the part number of a TV stand. What's the model number off of the back of the TV itself?

Also, what is the problem you're having with the picture (you never elaborated on that)?