TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a samsung smart TV, i guess you know my problem, i…

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung smart TV, i guess you know my problem, i need to download Adobe Flash player, i have tried downloading Chrome as a fix and my tv will not allow this what can i do to enable

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Its 2 years old model number: ue32h4500hw model code ue32h4500awxxc version 03

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UE32H4500HW? What happened right before this?

It was working in september, nothing i know of happened. When i go to the webbrowser and favorites i click on the DTV app and my icons for tv pop up when i click on them i get the message - Play-rounded -fill which means the tv is not supported

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, i apparently need Flashplayer to enable again, my tv has updated all its latest software automatically

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
How long am i expected to wait for a response?
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know