TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv has stopped picking up the remote control. I have even…

Customer Question
Hi my tv has...

Hi my tv has stopped picking up the remote control. I have even tried to use the Wi-Fi option with my phone but my phone is unable to find the tv.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its a panasonic Vieira smart tv ill just grab the number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can use the Kodi stick and I get get the menu up

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

Model number. TH-P5OST60A

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
We have had this issue for a few weeks
Nothing happened to it. It just stopped working
Is the technician there??
Is anyone there??
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I still need help

Have you tried replacing the batteries in the remote?

I have and tried to reset it but the tv won't pick up the remote. If tried numerous ways to connect the remote to the tv

Are you using the remote designed for the TV or a universal remote?

Universal

Do you have the remote for the TV?

No the shop lost it

Unfortunately, you will need to the original remote

If never had one. Where would I get it?