TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It says the internet connection is poor. How do I fix this?

Customer Question
It says the internet...

It says the internet connection is poor

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

How do I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

Brand is Insignia Roku tv 50

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

We just got it for Christmas 2017

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It won’t connect to Netflix or amazon prime video

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

My feed works

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.