TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Out of the blue it will go from English to Spanish on just…

Customer Question
Out of the blue...

Out of the blue it will go from English to Spanish on just about every channel that has movies

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic TC-P65ST30, about 4 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Seems so

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TC-P65ST30? What happened right before this?

Not sure of the question, went on vacation for a week, system was off, came home and this is what I have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The size of the picture has been zoomed out for a very long time now. all controls work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/7/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?