TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 50in Sharp M#LC50UB30U, no picture for 2 weeks, if…

Customer Question
I have a 50in...

I have a 50in Sharp M#LC50UB30U

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

No picture for 2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The back is off 3 three mother boards???

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
are you there?????
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.