TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our remote just quit won’t turn off or on no volume nothing…

Customer Question
Our remote just quit...

Our remote just quit won’t turn off or on no volume nothing at all changed batteries

Technician's Assistant: What device or product has sound issues?

The TV

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes it works with our satellite dish remote

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

I don’t need an update just help with the remote the keyboard on the back lights up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?