TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The set won't turn on. I don't know

Customer Question
The set won't turn...

The set won't turn on

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.

- Is it a TV that won't turn On?
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?