TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cant get tv to function. can get menu on. I think it needs…

Customer Question
Cant get tv to...

Cant get tv to function. can get menu on. I think it needs to b reset

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Mitsu 55 or bigger must b at least 10 yrs old. no hdmi connects

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works dont kno how to change inputs, tried diff ant and cable modes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Tv has been off for 4 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it. need to kno what mode to set it on

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

In order to tell what needs to be done, I need the following info:

1) The full model number off the back of the Mits.

2) What is connected to it and to what ports (example: Cable Box to Video 1, etc.)?

3) Do you have the original Mitsubishi remote nearby?

View my reply and send one back to proceed.

I hav remote. Hooked to directtv

Not enough info. Can you get the rest or no?

So, no model number? Okay, then I don't know what remote you have (since I can't see it). Check for a button labeled "Source", "Device", "TV/Video", or "Input" and use that to change the Input the TV is set to. Let me know if you need further help.

the menu page has setup antenna time and a lot more
I'm sorry I don't think we're going to be able to solve this this way.
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thx I still cant connect to the box

Is the box connected via a HDMI cable?

No hdmi on old tv

How is the box connected?

Old style cables red and white

Have you changed the INPUT on the TV?

I hav not. Ihav been surfing all the tv options. I may hav it all out of whack by now
Prob hav changed 2 much

On the TV, you should see a button for INPUT.. press that button and it will cycle through the inputs available and one of the inputs will work for the box.

I will try that. Dont remember an input button. Only set up and antenna

OK let me know

there is no input button

Do you see SOURCE or INPUT on the TV remote?

No input or source on remote or tv
Remote says mits says net command 935

Unfortunately, it sounds like you need someone to come out to your house since you are not sure how to set it up properly.

What is your zip code?

85326

Please call:

Expert TV Repair Service

(###) ###-####/p>

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you

You're welcome!

you were not able to help me. You said to call a tech to come out yet you charged me 5.00 and then 23.00 thats a nlot of money for no help. I will call your office. add says 100 satisfaction
Harry, Customer Service