TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Background info: Because my Samsung TV UN46ES7100F quit

Customer Question
Background info: Because my Samsung TV...
Background info:
Because my Samsung TV UN46ES7100F quit displaying the HULU app, which is no longer available for this model; and after trying in vain for three days to update or regain access to the HULU app; I went and bough a small, but very expensive gizmo called "Apple TV".
After three hours of installation, Apple TV works fine with my Samsung TV, and I got HULU, along withmany more features from Apple TV. It works fine, except for a little problem with the Siri limited understanding of what you exactly need. But in the meantime we go to the original TV remote to get things done.
Now, there are various subscription options for HBO NOW, that would enable us to watch Game of Thrones (GOT) which is our main interest at this time.
One is HBO NOW, via Apple I Tunes Store.
Deciing which one depends on the app that will not charge our credit card withou us expressly knowing when, how much, and date to cancel if I do not want the
Questions:
If selected, HBO NOW from the Apple iTunes store, is the subscription on a month by month basis?
Can you cancel at any time? There seems to be a very long and detailed contract, complete with small letters that we have trouble reading because of age related vision problems.
Will the HBO NOW only work in the TV installed, or can it show in another of our house's computers. Do they have to be Apple computers?
If we buy through Amazon, do we have to pay for the Amazon TV, or are they 2 different things?
Thanks in advance.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
I have tried to subscribe from the TV and get username and email invalid. This happens using t iTunes Apple ID and password.
It is becoming a nightmare to use 4 remotes, and a Bluetooth Key board spread over the bed.
Can I buy the HBO NOW from my PC and use in the Apple TV connected to my Samsung.?
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.