TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Will not change channel. Need help on line. For two hours.

Customer Question
Will not change channel ...

Will not change channel

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Need help on line

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For two hours

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Surfing channels and it stuck on one channel

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?