TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

At 2;30 today it just stopped working. I have checked plugs,

Customer Question
At 2;30 today it...

At 2;30 today it just stopped working. I have checked plugs, etc. but have no idea what happened. Its not very old and its a flat screen 40 inch. Help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand is JVC and only about 3-4 years old. ill look for the model number.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works its just blank. wont turn on with the remote or pushing the on button on the back.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Are you able to get the model number off the back of the tv? If not:
-is it LED or LCD or Plasma or?