TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Hav 60in Model E60-C3 2 yrs old. Hav dark shadows on screen…

Customer Question
Hav 60in Model E60-C3...

Hav 60in Model E60-C3 2 yrs old. Hav dark shadows on screen getting darker all the time. can hardly c left side of tv

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your E60-C3?

Yes.was told to Replaced main HDMi cable. Did that.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control is the menu dark too please?

I am afraid I do not have very good news for you on this issue,there is likely to be a problem with the LCD panel(screen) or the t-con board that drives the panel, the way it seems though I would say its very likely to be the panel itself and that is not replaceable as it makes up two thirds the cost of the set, I am very sorry for this news, panel failure is very common,maybe you have extended warranty or maybe insurance?

A positive rating at this point is welcome 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony