TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to connect it for the forst time. I'm past all…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect it for the forst time. I'm past all of the Set Up and Wireless is connected. However it has stopped dead where I set up my account. I have entered ALL of the requested info and passed the CAPTCHA test - BUT the spinning Progreess Wheel at bottom just keep spinning forever.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Not sure what you mean by :Media Player. It is plugged in a Samsung TV

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.