TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We bought for Christmas a LG - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) -

Customer Question
We bought for Christmas...

We bought for Christmas a LG - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - OLED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV through Best Buy. It is not connected with cable and we were using Amazon Prime (through our router) to see movies but that does not work anylonger. We can use help

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Amazon Prime is what we were using until now.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

What do you mean? I am use the internet connection to communicate with my computer to you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We don't enjoy our new TV

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Why cannot we not longer stream as done in the beginning. We can neither connect and hear the sound when streaming through the laptop and seeing on the TV. All of these were possible earlier.
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know