TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My. Mitsubishi. Tv. Pictures. Colcr. Picture. Is. Wd73c11.

Customer Question
My. Mitsubishi. Tv...

My. Mitsubishi. Tv. Pictures. Colcr. Picture. Is green

Technician's Assistant: What Mitsubishi model do you have? How old is it?

Wd73c11

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yea

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Mitsubishi? What happened right before this?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please initially check the leads at the back of the set make sure they are all home and good both at the TV itself and any satellite or cable box you may be using,let me know

Please let me know