TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can you tell me how to connect my computer to my vizio smart…

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me how to connect my computer to my vizio smart tv wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

Model #E420i-A1 It's around 4 yrs. old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the TV menu works but I've just never used the "Smart" capabilities.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your #E420I-A1? What happened right before this?

Nothing happened. I've just never tried to do this. My son is playing a pool match tonight that is being televised to facebook and was hoping we could watch on the TV rather than the computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know