TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have no sound on any channel. I have clear pictures on all…

Customer Question
I have no sound...

I have no sound on any channel. I have clear pictures on all channels, but no sound.

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

Internal

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your laptop?

I didn't know about that. What do I do?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question.

Initially, would your concern be with your laptop/computer? ...or some other device?

Just my TV. I have sounds on my laptop.

I understand.

Please re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV.

And is the TV directly connected to an antenna or cable feed?
Or is there a cable box or even a satellite receiver?
Or some other device? ...Internet connection?

40L3400u. I only have TV and internet with att
antennas
Are you still there?

Thank you for allowing me time to read your post, reference the documents and compose this reply.

And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

...have you tried unplugging the Toshiba TV for an extended period of time?

Sir, I don't know what's going on with Toshiba, but the sound just came on. I thank you for your time and efforts. I need no further service for now. Do I need to tell you anything else?
Can I get my $5 reimbursement now?

Great! Good to hear that the issue has been resolved, congratulations.

My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues as well as related information.
Request for cancellation, refunds as well as billings & payments concerns are best addressed by Customer Support.

Okay, Sir, I will contact Customer Support. Thanks again!

Cheers.