TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a Manual for my Sony TV Model XBR55X850C that shows…

Customer Question
I need a Manual...

I need a Manual for my Sony TV Model XBR55X850C that shows how to set the tv up !!! Billy

Technician's Assistant: How old is your XBR55X850C?

I am not sure ? I think it is 2015 model ?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I do not no how to get the info. to set up the tv !

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your XBR55X850C? What happened right before this?

Their is no problem with my sony tv. My wife left me took the information (how to set up the tv. I need a MANUAL or instruction how to set it up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just info to change the settings on my tv. I can not down loar it so i will need a phone no to pay for it. Thanks. Have a great week end. Billy

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Eric, Handyman/Handywoman replied 3 months ago
Eric, Handyman/Handywoman

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), please give me just a moment as I provide you with all the available different User Guides and Manuals for that model.

Please see my links for your model below. If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

Eric, Handyman/Handywoman