TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a Manual for my Sony TV Model XBR55X850C that shows…

Customer Question
I need a Manual...

I need a Manual for my Sony TV Model XBR55X850C that shows how to set the tv up !!! Billy

Technician's Assistant: How old is your XBR55X850C?

I am not sure ? I think it is 2015 model ?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I do not no how to get the info. to set up the tv !

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your XBR55X850C? What happened right before this?

Their is no problem with my sony tv. My wife left me took the information (how to set up the tv. I need a MANUAL or instruction how to set it up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just info to change the settings on my tv. I can not down loar it so i will need a phone no to pay for it. Thanks. Have a great week end. Billy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Hi Billy. I'm Dan. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Sony. There are a couple manuals that I think would be helpful.

First, there is the >>startup manual<< which shows the basic stuff like power cord connection. You might not need that, but I just want you to have all the info you could want.

Next, there is the >>full user's guide<< which is quite a bit more in depth than the first link. This the one that will show you what you're asking for... setup, TV settings, etc.

Finally, there is a >>help guide<< that you can use if you're having trouble with anything.

Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.

I tryed to cancel 18338353-877 ! I still want to cancel ! I didn't get my answer any way. Please cancel refund my money PLEASE.. God bless you and all your love one.. Billy