TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My format button keeps going back to stretch when I turn on…

Customer Question
My format button keeps...

My format button keeps going back to stretch when I turn on my TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I will have to take a look please be patient while I look

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

When I push Display wide comes up and I don't know how to change it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I will get the model for you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Hi I have been Charged $82.97 for one question That was fixed by a Technician coming to my house today. Can you help me with this Large amount I have been charged. Thanks so much for your help.

Please go to the help pages at www.justanswer.com