TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cannot get tv tomaintain selection of tv in settings nor the…

Customer Question
Cannot get tv tomaintain...

Cannot get tv tomaintain selection of tv in settings nor the preset of channel 3 or 4 to operate fios cable

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

High Definition Plasma Television model #: Th-50PX80U

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

MENU works but I didn,t consider it as a solution. It shows a lock command. Whenever I turn tv on it may be on the selection of games or HDMI Cable.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

The cable box was an HD DVR and we switched to a standard difinition box and service to save money. This occurred yesterday evening.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It will be turn on maintaining the channel for cable which was 3 when the HD DVR was providing the service. When it was active with that service the current concern never arose.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.