TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I moved my LG to the bedroom, plugged it in, struggled with…

Customer Question
Hi, I moved my...

Hi, I moved my LG to the bedroom, plugged it in, struggled with coax cable and tried to turn it on. It did not turn on. Help.

Technician's Assistant: Is your LG TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the LG and how old is it?

32LD550
it's about 6 yrs old

Thanks. Are there ANY signs of life on the TV right now (power light red, ON, blinking, etc.)?

Never mind I changed the plug to different outlet. pls don't charge me. Thanks anyway.

Okay, I don't handle any charges- I'm a user of the site like you. You would handle that yourself using the help pages. Goodbye.

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know