TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have forgot my username and password for my account My…

Customer Question
I have forgot my...

I have forgot my username and password ***** my account My phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Today, but it is my new Samsung Smart TV that I can not get my account information

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I not having ant problems with my phone it is my Smart TV

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I have got my username and and password *****