TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Nikon top 3211w tv ,I have lost power cord. Where…

Customer Question
I have a Nikon...

I have a Nikon top 3211w tv ,I have lost power cord. Where can I buy one

Technician's Assistant: Is your 3211W connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Nothing yet just moved

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

No I have no power cord

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help.

The Niko OTP-3211W uses a standard NEMA power cord, which you can purchase >>here<<.

Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.