TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Having problems with opening net flicks. Lg 42ln5710 te

Customer Question
Having problems with opening...

Having problems with opening net flicks

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Lg 42ln5710 te april 2013 the remote moves box across screen but wont open net fkicks or utube

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Have changed batteries in remote just dosent do as wants

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The first thing you would try, is disconnect the set from power, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 10 seconds and release. Then plug the set back in, and also check that the power cord is connected tight at the TV as well. Press power once, and see if the set powers up and the remote functions normally. Try this procedure up to 2 times, and please let me know what happens.

Were you able to try those steps? Are you still having the same problem?

remote moves red box across screen but does not actervate any thing as normal
this seems like waste of time and money
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know