TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have pandora on a chrome and we had it on two tvśwe do not…

Customer Question
I have pandora on...

I have pandora on a chrome and we had it on two tvśwe do not get it now on the second tv since we moved........really miss it

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Pandora?

No it asks for my password ***** i do not remember so i go to password *****

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I will try right now please do not go away

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I unplugged and put back in did not work so i tried again.....i get to the same point. it gives me choice ! and choice 2 and then gives the option of doing it with yjur e-mail,,,,i am trying to do it with my e-mail it takes it but i get blocked rthen because password ***** doees not help me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
how much would it cost if you securely connect to my device and fix it for me
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Louie, Technician