TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony ke32ts2u and received the latest Comcast box…

Customer Question
I have a Sony ke32ts2u...
I have a Sony ke32ts2u and received the latest Comcast box and remote. I when I set them up
I get picture on video1 and sound on video 2 but not together. The only option Comcast is giving me is to set up on video1
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

This would mean the audio cables are plugged into the jacks listed for Video 2. What type of cables are you using between the cable box and TV (RCA red, white, yellow, etc.)?

Simply send a reply back if you need help with this.

I'm unsure why you're unable to reply and I can't see the back of your TV (and your connections) from here, but HAVE you confirmed that the RWY cables are all in a row "Horizontally" on the Video 1 connections? If so, then move ALL THREE cables to the Horizontal row labeled VIDEO 2 and let me know what Input gives you sound/picture in that case.

R/w/y but the cable guy who just left left me some RCA lines

RWY ARE RCA lines, so I'm confused as to what you're saying. I can't see the back of your TV (and your connections) from here, but HAVE you confirmed that the RWY cables are all in a row "Horizontally" on the Video 1 connections? If so, then move ALL THREE cables to the Horizontal row labeled VIDEO 2 and let me know what Input gives you sound/picture in that case.

Ok. I will need someone to help with that. I will get back shortly

Alright that sounds good!

If sound works on Video 2, then it would make sense that moving the Yellow video cable also to Video 2 would give a picture along with the sound. Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?