TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My remote on my Samsung Series 6 TV will not access

Customer Question
My remote on my...

My remote on my Samsung Series 6 TV will not access channels. It just stopped working. Changed batteries no better. Sprectrum remote will work. Thoughts?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Just a moment please....

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model 06LP3CAJ309370 purchased June 13 2017

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
06LP3CAJ309370 is invalid number for TV model

Louie, Technician