TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My remote no longer works. I don't remember. Can you look it…

Customer Question
My remote no longer...

My remote no longer works

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I don't remember. Can you look it up by my name?

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Input and power doesn't work well either

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- Is it the remote came with the TV which isn't working anymore?

I can't see it but yes it is the remote that came with the tv
my phone number, my land line number, is(###) ###-####if that helpsMy name is***** at*****#4 Sacramento Ca 95825
my cell number is(###) ###-####the model number is *****

OK, lets verify the remote control first with help of camera, click on the following link to view how to check the remote control infrared signals and reply back with the result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLx4zBKTSiM

Please reply here and do no open duplicate question for the same issue

I'm not able to do as requested. Please cancel my free trial and do not charge my credit card.

No problem, contact customer service via help link on website main page to cancel the question, I have no control over such things