TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I hook up external speakers. It shows on the

Customer Question
How do I hook...

How do I hook up external speakers

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It shows on the operational book V037l

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu does work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I don't have a problem with the sound, all is fine. I want to hook up external

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Speakers for my patio

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What speakers do you have here? Do you have a brand and model for them?

Simply view my reply and send one back to proceed.

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to. I am an independent tech and am only paid with a positive rating for my service. If you understand, please simply say "I Understand" on this page, and we can continue with your Tech issue.

I can not text. If I have been charged for a phone message, I can't read it. You have my E-mail, please reply with a message by E-mail. thanks
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 6 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know