TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Had geek squad here they hooked up my dvd player did not put…

Customer Question
Had geek squad here...

Had geek squad here they hooked up my dvd player did not put a disk in went to use it today it does not come on my tv?

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Power strip

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that they hung my tv on to a cabinet i bought at best buy also dvd and sound bar they did all the work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Are you familiar with how to change the Input on your TV to get to the DVD player input? If not, then I need to know what the brand and model of the TV is and if you have the original TV remote please.