TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I hit some button on my remote and now can not get cable. I…

Customer Question
I hit some button...

I hit some button on my remote and now can not get cable

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I do not see model # would pin# or s/n# *****? it's a small tv

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None just keep getting no signal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The other tv is getting a signal

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What is the brand/ make of TV?

- Is it connected to a cable box that has a remote control?
- What remote were you using at that time?

Sceptre
Please cancel and put the 5.00 back in my card

No problem, contact customer service via help link at website main page for any billing issue, I have no control over such things