TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need power cord for my Philips lcd tv model #20pf5120 serial…

Need power cord for...

Need power cord for my Philips lcd tv model #20pf5120 serial #bz1a0617186360

Technician's Assistant: How old is your #20PF5120?

2006 as per name tag

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Moved and lost all cords to tv so no power

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Cost and if you can find power cord its a 16vdc3.0amp48 watts if there is more info needed I try to find it Thanks

1/5/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The OEM switchmode power supply (which is what this TV operates off of), is no longer made or available, but one with the same specs is available at the link below for under $15 (and is specified to work with your set):

https://www.ebay.com/i/371007581325?chn=ps

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Aric, Technician