TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Purchase three model number MU650D TV and was in the process…

Customer Question
Purchase three model number...

Purchase three model number MU650D TV and was in the process of setting it up. I had the pictures adjusted to the right intensity brightness sharpness color schemes and was working on the sound. Found out if I set the sound to optimize we didn’t have to turn it up to 100% to hear it we could turn it up to 25% and hear it. Went back and was working on another setting outside the sound area in the volume dropped and I can I get it back. We know how to turn it back up to 100% to get it so we can hear it

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your MU650D connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

I have HDMI from both the satellite box in the Blu-ray DVD DVD player

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe it was something that got change the settings I just don’t know what

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know