TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My netflix will not work: synchronizing network timed failed…

Customer Question
My netflix will not...

My netflix will not work: synchronizing network timed failed

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Louie, Technician