TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Want to use my computer with the TV ; also set it up for a…

Customer Question
Want to use my...

Want to use my computer with the TV ; also set it up for a standard antenna

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizion, about six years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I tried the imput button to RGB thinking that should work; no.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I tried to install the standard TV antenna, and now can't get anything to work..............

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, it did work with my computer before, now it doesn't.........

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/6/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know