TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a loose connection in the cable from the tv and to…

Customer Question
I have a loose...

I have a loose connection in the cable from the tv and to the electrical outlet. Where can I get a new cable

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic class 1080p plasma hdtv I think 50" .model number TC-P42Stc-o

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TC-P50S2 over 5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TC-P42STC-O? What happened right before this?

The image gets dark, the tv goes off and on. Videotron has confirmed that their side is ok, I found the connection of the cable to the back of the tv loose

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

It appears you're simply looking for a source where you can purchase the power cord for this TV- is that correct? Let me know and I will search for you.