TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I do not have a computer, that seems to be required. Can I…

Customer Question
I do not have...

I do not have a computer, that seems to be required.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Can I call back after I sleep for awhile ? I am exhausted.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have an Insignia NS-32D200NA14

Technician's Assistant: What Insignia model do you have? How old is it?

I have the TV on now ...everything seems to be working. The problem has something to do with setting things on the menu.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have had this tv 3 years at the most.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Insignia? What happened right before this?

This has been happening 3 monthz

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It started when I discovered the menu page and messed around with it. Still don't know what it does.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What problem are you experiencing on the TV?