TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need help setting Timer on the menu. It has been causing my…

Customer Question
Need help setting Timer...

Need help setting Timer on the menu. It has been causing my Insignua 32inch to turn off & on constantly. No control of the volume or Changi g channels

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI, I guess..not the red yellow white

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am so tired from trying to get Menu screen ...I might have to do this in the AM. But I will try

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model number of your Insignia 32"?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know the model number if you still need assistance with this.