TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

A friend gave us a scepture tv i have hooked it uphit the…

Customer Question
A friend gave us...

A friend gave us a scepture tv i have hooked it uphit the power button the word scepture comes across the screen and thats all cant get it to do anything,

Technician's Assistant: What Scepter model do you have? How old is it?

Duh give me a few and ill be back

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Modelx32 nothing works she said it was new just never been set up maybe 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Scepter? What happened right before this?

I just set it up and turned it on for the first time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.