TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We hooked up an Xbox and now cannot get our TV back to

Customer Question
We hooked up an...

We hooked up an Xbox and now cannot get our TV back to satellite...it's stuck on Blue Tooth.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

We just installed it this evening....and wish we had not. So it's been off of satellite about 3 hours... We tried using the remote, but could not figure out how to get our TV back. We have Direct TV....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea ...everything was working great until we installed this.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?