TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The tv is black with no picture. it was working until I

Customer Question
The tv is black...

The tv is black with no picture. it was working until I banged a heavy box against the tv & receiver cord. after that the tv went black. also the input only has an input 6.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

It looks like theyre all connected.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

- Does TV screen glow/ show anything at all when turning On TV power?