TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The tv is slow to respond to my remote. Direct tv says it…

Customer Question
The tv is slow...

The tv is slow to respond to my remote. Direct tv says it may be a tv problem and not a remote problem

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

RM-YDO12

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Several beginning with external inputs

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
KDL-40V2500. I have a Bose DVR but this remote does not operate it. My problem is with the TV

OK, TV is slow to respond to the remote command, how much time it takes to respond when push Volume button on TV remote?

Also, does it happen if push Volume button on the TV itself?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not want to spend any more money. Since you have not helped me do not charge my VISA account for anything. Agreed?

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Contact customer service via help link on website main page for any billing issue, I have no control over such things

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I gave you the model number. CAn you help me or not

Since you have not helped me do not charge my VISA account for anything. Agreed?

.

I'll opt out to allow other experts to assist you further

Thanks

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Louie, Technician