TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We got a new smart tv for Christmas and I am trying to hook…

Customer Question
We got a new...

We got a new smart tv for Christmas and I am trying to hook up my Insignia whp314. I can't get it to connect. Tv is a LG 43u55

Technician's Assistant: How old is your WHP314?

Less than a year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Thats the only input we are connection other than the cable

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your WHP314? What happened right before this?

I switched out the Tes Tuesday. It was working fine with the old television

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please how you are connecting your headphones?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.