TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an Emerson TV Model #LF391EM4A. I want to watch

Customer Question
Hi! I have...

Hi! I have an Emerson TV Model #LF391EM4A. I want to watch everything in full screen but my DVDs that don't have that choice all display in wide screen. How can I set TV to always display full screen?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since I bought it from a pawn shop 3 months ago. I've googled how to change setting but have failed to find an answer I can understand.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I I'm not sure. Netflix all displays full screen. I'm not sure what else you need to know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/5/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know